But, love didn’t come easy to me.
I grew up in a “dysfunctional family.” And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t figure out how to have a good relationship. I even went through a painful marriage and divorce.
I knew I needed help if I wanted things to be different. So I went to support groups. I got counseling. I read books. I went to seminars and workshops. I did whatever I could to heal myself so I could finally find someone good.
And it worked — I found someone I really love who really loves me.
We’re there for each other and we take care of each other, through good times and bad. And the best part is — our love just deepens and grows the longer we’re together.
And I discovered there are very specific things you can do to heal whatever’s keeping you from finding love.
And that’s what I love sharing with you.
On a lighter note…
Some Fun Facts About Me
1. My husband and I moved to Ventura in 2015. We wanted to get out of the Los Angeles cray-cray and have a better quality of life. We absolutely love it here. We can see why locals call it “Mayberry By the Sea.”
2. I met my husband swing-dancing. And I’ve been known to do a bit of country dancing.
3. I grew up in the SFO Bay Area. As a teenager, it was great to hang out in The City and do all the touristy stuff for free.
4. I love animals. As a kid, I once had over 60 pets at the same time. My sister and I had quite the collection of turtles, chameleons, rabbits, hamsters, fish, seahorses, a dog, a cat, and even a pony.
5. I’ve done 2 “Ropes” courses — where you climb up a tree and walk across a rope or jump off a telephone pole 25 feet above the ground. (I was quite the scaredy-cat at first. So afterward, I felt like I could do anything!)
6. My favorite TV shows are Casual, Veep, and This is Us. And when those aren’t available I watch reality TV — Survivor, Dog Whisperer, Top Chef… I watch too much T.V. :)
7. I learned how to snorkel on my Hawaii honeymoon. It was so awesome (and my husband was so supportive) that I completely forgot about JAWS and my fear of the ocean.
8. I love hypnosis and how your unconscious/inner wisdom knows exactly what the real issues are and how to heal them.
9. My own spiritual journey continues to evolve. But, I’m beginning to understand — LOVE is all that really matters.
10. My favorite saying is “Live, Laugh, Love.” <3