Right now, I have “12 Things.” So, if you have any favorites, I’d love your input and comments!
1. I met my husband swing-dancing at Pasadena Ballroom Dance Association.
2. I also love country dancing, especially the 2-step. And I have to admit, I sometimes do line-dancing.
3. The other member of my “pack” is my dog, Mia. Here’s a puppy pic. Though she’s all grown up now.
4. I had a welsh pony growing up. My sister and I wished for a pony whenever we got a “wish-bone.” And it worked!
5. I have a secret otter obsession. I especially love watching them in the wild.
6. I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a teenager, it was great to hang out in the City and do all the touristy stuff for free. (Though it wasn’t always the safest place for a beginning driver!)
7. I’ve done 2 “Ropes” courses, where I climbed up a tree and walked across a rope or jumped off a pole 25 feet above the ground. (Afterward, I felt like I could do anything!)
8. My favorite T.V. shows are: Modern Family, Survivor, Grey’s Anatomy, and Millionaire Matchmaker, to name a few. And I’m really going to miss Curb Your Enthusiasm.
9. I am an official member of the Kusa Nunahi Tribal Band of Cherokee Indians. I’m actually a pretty interesting mix of Mexican-American, English, Irish, French and Cherokee Indian.
10. I’m hooked on hypnosis. I love how it helps you figure out exactly what you want. Then it helps you get there!
11. I’m a “Younger Next Year” amateur exerciser. YNY suggests you work out “hard” 45 minutes, 6 days a week. (I’ve had a couple set-backs with injuries this year. But, I’m working my way back!)
12. I love the saying, “Live, Laugh, Love.” ♥
Now it’s your turn. I’d love to hear some things I may not know about you!