I love helping you discover how you can have the relationship you really want.
I recently spoke to students at the University of La Verne about — how our personality styles affect our relationships.
Some of the things we talked about were:
- How our different styles attract us to each other and then drive us crazy!
- Why it’s important to have some things in common, especially values and how you look at the world
- Why relationships with too much chemistry might not work out
- What kind of relationship might be a good fit for you
- How to appreciate each other’s differences
If you’d like me to come and share with your group, I’d love to do it!
I’d be happy to visit your class, church/community group, or group of friends. We could even do a “girls-night-out.”
Just call me at 626.215.2527 and we’ll set it up.
Can’t wait to hear from you and see you soon!