The new year is a time to reflect on where you’ve been and to create new dreams for your future.
That’s why I hope you’ll join me for my New Year’s workshop, “How to Let Go of the Past So You Can Get Started on Your Future.”
I know you’re serious about finding love. And I know you want to do whatever you can to start moving yourself and your love-life forward.
Sometimes that means letting go of the old “stuff” to make space for something or someone new.
- We’ll talk about how your past relationships and family-of-origin issues get in the way of finding love
- We’ll explore the stages of grief/grieving in a break-up and where you may be in that process
- You’ll cut out pictures from magazines to represent the things you’ve lost or would like to let go of (I’ll supply the magazines, but you’re welcome to bring some too :)
- You’ll place those pictures on a posterboard (I’ll bring the posterboards)
- You can also cut out and include pictures of what you’d like to have in your life and in a relationship
- You’ll have a chance to share your posterboard and hear from others
- There will be a group guided imagery/hypnosis to help you let go of what you don’t want and create what you do want!
Here’s a video from this workshop…
How to Let Go of the Past So You Can Get Started on Your Future! (Workshop)
Saturday, January 16
E.P. Foster Library
651 E. Main St., Ventura, CA